Thursday, August 27, 2009

DON'T LIE SURVEY


1.Would you get back with your last ex if you could?
-my first love, maybe. Bhahahaa. NO LA. There’s lots of boys out there
2. What color shirt are you wearing?
-pinkk
3. Would you kiss anyone on your friends list?
-yesss. My girlfriends :)
4. Do you have a 'thing' for someone on your friends list?
-haha,maybe.
5. How many people on your top friends list do you know in real life?
-zyra, hadri, fara, azmira, cla, adham, pakteh, kechiq, mia, tingtongg and bla..blaa.. I don noe how to count, WOULD U PLZ COUNT IT FOR MEE? ;)
6. How many kids do you want to have?
-six :) triple twin. WOW!
7. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
-ofcourse . i love them so much .
8. What name would you want besides the one you have?
-Arisyaa or Arissa. Its okee. I’ll gve it to my daughter. Ahaha :D
10. What did you do for your last birthday?
-i pray to god that I’ll hve my birthday for next year :)
11. What's your main ringtone on your phone?
-miss anonymous :) best doee.
12. What time did you wake up today?
-haha , malu je . 10 a.m.
13. What were you doing two nights ago?
-chattingg :)
14. Do you like having your hair pulled?
-how is that? HAHA
15. Name something you can't wait to do.
-eat. Im hungry right nowwww.
16. Last time you saw your mom
-a few minutes ago . .
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
-my badness.
18. If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
-half for shopping and half I’ll save it for my marriage. HAHAHAHA
19. how long have you worked at your current job?
- 16 – 6 = 10yearss
20. Have you ever talked to Tom?
-no. I don wan to. AHAA
21.Describe the underwear you have on?
-kepale otak pnye soalan . describe ko pnye sendiri ar . haha
22. Last thing you ate?
-roti gardenia andd chicken soup. Complete dish for sahor :)
23. What's your favorite month?
-JULYYY
24. Your least favorite month?-january . sbb start skola . haha .
25. What's the last piece of clothing someone borrowed from you?
-ade kee? My younger cousin kott. bhahaha
26. Who is getting on your nerves right now?
-him ;P
27. Most visited webpage?-myspace lah .
28. Last person you text messaged?
-ARKMAL
29. Last person to make you sad?
-ADHAM. He said that I like TEEPAK (eiii.. jerkkk)
30. Would you take a bullet for your best friend?
-maybe.
31. Favorite kind of drink?
-carrot milk.
32. Favorite food?
-anything can be. Especially cheesy wedges from kfc :)
33. Favorite dessert?
-ice cream + chocolates . yummy
34. Have you been to Europe?
-nope. maybe someday. who know's?
35. If someone you hated died, what would you do?
Im sad. Why not me who kill him/her. Bahahhaa :D
p/s : actually, i got this from one of my friend in myspace. i've copied the question andd answer it with my own sweet answerr :)

No comments:

Rumours i made

Assalamualaikum I spread rumors that I wanna get married after I completed my current study. What they dont know is, that just to tur...