Saturday, March 6, 2010

YOUUUUUUUUUU mwahahhaa

1. Who are you?
your secret admirer ;P
2. Are we friends?
yes maybee
3. When and how did we meet?
in my dreaamm, my dearr. you steal my heart. cehhhahaa
4. How have I affected you?
a lots.  and i don know howww
5. What do you think of me?
my superb-hero, will you be one?
6. What’s the fondest memory you have of me?
having youu in my dreamm all night ;P
7. How long do you think we will be friends?
forever till heaven INSYAALLAH
8. Do you love me?
i do i do cehhhhh no lahhhhh
9. Do you have a crush on me?
ohh goddd. killer question ;DD
10. Would you kiss me?
i wont ! HARAAAM bahaha
11. Would you hug me?
nope lahh. aishhh. stupid question !
12. Physically, what stands out?
yourr daring smileeee, iloveit :)
13. Emotionally, what stands out?
the way youu feeeeeeel me.
14. Do you wish I was cooler?
yes youu areee my cooler, i mean water-coolerr HAHA
16. Give me a nickname and explain why you chose it.
youuu. bcause no one can judge who really youu are
17. Am I loveable?
yes ofcourse. if not, i wont. cehhh
18. How long have you known me?
well. since youu keep intefering my dreamm lahh. HAHA

19. Describe me in one word.
sunshineoftheheart <333
20. What was your first impression about me?
stupid idiot guy HAHAHA
21. Do you still think that way about me now?
no, you aree ......
22. What do you think my weakness is?
me. haha. perasan gaban ;P
23. What makes me sad?
have youu ever feel sad? ohh i don know.
24. What reminds you of me?
everything anything and lots of thinggg
25. If you could give me anything what would it be?
whoaa. i'll give you my diary so you'll know my heart better. cehhh
26. How well do you know me?
this well. youu see this? you dont? blind lahh youuu. AHAH
27. When’s the last time you saw me?
in my dream last night. i told this beforeeee
28. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
yes. i have something to tell youu. but i couldn't *ulang suara HAHA
29. Do you miss me?
miss youu? OMG !
30. Do you think i miss you?
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss blablabla
31. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
LOL. i had put it heree. would you do it so? cehhh i know you wont ;)
 
HAHAHA sje boring boring.
and again, no judgement pleasee
:)

No comments:

Monkey love and opinion

Assalamualaikum Few days ago, i went to my supervisor's house for some makan-makan preparation. I had some deep conversation with Dr&#...