Sunday, May 30, 2010

tak sabarrnye hati

mood belajarr melayangg. thats why im here. haha
ehh. i need my pendrive back.
anyone see it? pink kingston 8Gb with a cute pink teddy?
i lost it during teacher's dayy.
now, content dlm lappy akuu suda menunjukkn kesan yg mampat.
so, i do really really need my thumbdrive before this thing bursttttttt
HAHA

this coming holidayy. whoaaa.
trip KL maybe cancel * it's hurt me so badd okayy
but it just OKAY
so now i will set new journey of life for this holidayy
cousins, bestie, granny, nieces, blog, fb, ms, cs, jusco, movie, cakes
 ahh. semua lerr
tdk lupa jugaa, homeworks. wkaka
wait yaww

No comments:

Rumours i made

Assalamualaikum I spread rumors that I wanna get married after I completed my current study. What they dont know is, that just to tur...