Thursday, July 8, 2010

everything is too much

Less confidence
Less focus
Less moody-ness
Less cry tears
Less effort
BUT ..
Too much words
Too much laughs
Too much dreams
Too much love
Too much feels
Too much curiousities
unbelievablethingg : too much you in my brain

UN-ESSENTIAL THINGS ARE TOO MUCH
slow it down babeee. my brain is going to explode one day. please not nowwww ♥
striving for great future. SPM
" mama kate : jgn leka ! "

incredible facts in my life :
just now, i surf the internet. and guess wht? aku jumpe org yg nme sme ngn aku. unbelievable. i thought there's only one nafissa nadia in the world. tp ade jugakk org lain. HAHA very very unbelieveable. she's 8teen noww. mcm xpcaye je. hehe.
PROVE : http://nafisaspeaks.blogspot.com/  THE END

No comments:

Rumours i made

Assalamualaikum I spread rumors that I wanna get married after I completed my current study. What they dont know is, that just to tur...