Saturday, July 10, 2010

shared.

i read something. im worried bout you. niat hati mmg nk tanye. nk tau hal you. nk share your sadness. aku nk msg, tkot anda rimas. tkot sy busybody je. maybe im not the one who you comfort with to tell through. so, i end up shut up here. but babe. if you need me or anything, im here okay. friendship doesn't meant if only laughs is being shared. tears also babe. stay strong. i pray for you. may god bless you & your family. again. im still here. i know others care you much more than me. but im still one of them. dont feel you're alone even once okay AsilahRustami & AmyliaHussainee

Our lives are defined not by the challenges we encounter, but by how we respond to those challenges.- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

P/S :  Allah uji kte sbb Dia syg kn kte lbh dr orgg lain dan setiap ujian tu dtg dr Dia, rujuk lah Dia semula utk solutionnya.
  There will be a rainbow after a heavy rain, my dearr. THE END

No comments:

Rumours i made

Assalamualaikum I spread rumors that I wanna get married after I completed my current study. What they dont know is, that just to tur...