Saturday, September 18, 2010

spiritual voice(:

PERKARA LAIN BOLEH DITANGGUH, SPM BOLEH?
tak akan sesekali. unless nk repeat lah kan. HAHAHA

saya bersedia untuk meletakkan 100% konsentrasi terhadap penentu masa hadapan saya.
SPM 2010


that day, papa call and ask again about ambition. and i just said " doctor "  then he said " act papa takut you nk jd doctor. sbb dlu papa pun sme but then i end up with my engineer course " . and i just smile in front of the phone. ada rezeki, tak ke mne kn? InsyaAllah. kalau tk jd doctor pun tkpe. i can be anything. dreaming to be a doctor will drive me to get the best for my SPM no matter wht. not all dreams will come true. im just work on it :) and i believe this..
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.
- Lawrence Coughlin
THE END

No comments:

Where all things begin

. . . I still remember the moment when i wanted to decide whether to further my study or to work. I had both opportunity came at th...