Thursday, November 21, 2013

A memory.

Assalamualaikum.

He is a handsome man.
Forever a handsome-st person to me. 
But slowly, Allah took His nikmat one by one.
One by one, Years by years.
He keeps holding on. 
Never-not praying for me & Adik every single day.

On a good day, a good time.
Allah took Papa with Him.

10 MUHARAM 1435 H
14 NOVEMBER 2013
Maghrib | 7.08 PM

"He loves you, Nadia. He really loves you & Adik"

I miss his voice. I miss his kiss.
I miss you, Pa. I will always be.

AL-FATIHAH

"Dear self,Be strong, sayang. 
Papa is going to syurga. 
He will be happy. He will.

Papa had done suffering sayang. 
Time for him to be happy. 
Allah itu Adil. Maha Adil.  
He promised you. 

Then why are you crying? 

Smile, sayang. 
Cause he can see you smiling. 
And he will smile with you. 
In shaa Allah. 
-15 Nov 2013 ; 6.18 AM"

Guide him to the best place of yours, Allah.
Ameen.
THE END

No comments:

Rumours i made

Assalamualaikum I spread rumors that I wanna get married after I completed my current study. What they dont know is, that just to tur...