Wednesday, July 16, 2014

just a note.

Assalamualaikum.

Just a note.

you win, girl. you win.
i thought i won't lose him. i thought those eyes, wish me to stay.
i thought he would wait. wait until i'm really ready.
ready to take a chance. chances to prove me wrong.
my wrongs in judging men. prove me. that love lives beyond happiness. forever.

and those were just my thoughts.

i can't bear any more assumptions made by my minds.

maybe it's not him destined for me. he's for you ever since before i met him.
i'm sorry. for standing there. present at those time when i shouldn't maybe.

my dua always for you both.

-- smile, sincerely.

THE END

No comments:

Where all things begin

. . . I still remember the moment when i wanted to decide whether to further my study or to work. I had both opportunity came at th...