Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Indeed, He listens.

Assalamualaikum


When you make dua, you must be sure that Allah is going to hear and answer you. He always do. So each time i pray, i made dua a lot. Till sometimes i forgot what did i asked. 

But, these days...

I came to the realization that He actually answer me. To the tiniest demand that ever cross to my thoughts. Most of it. Inches of it. 

Allahu.

I was sinful towards Him, towards human sometimes. But He grant my wishes. Each time. How can i stop falling in love with Him ever? I can't and i hope that i will never be. 

Ask Me, be grateful to Me and I will give you more. 

He said.
And He never betrayed his words. 
THE END

No comments:

Where all things begin

. . . I still remember the moment when i wanted to decide whether to further my study or to work. I had both opportunity came at th...