Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bugs thought

Assalamualaikum

Tomorrow will be 1st August as i start to write this at 11:53pm today. I am writing this while listening to someone's voice singing Aerosmith - I don't wanna miss a thing. The voice that i believed, i can live with it for a lifetime. I can be in love with it, and just it.
I think la, for now.

Something has been bothered me these few days.
It had to do with my pasts, and the future i am leading to.

I heard you married a doctor. Congratulations. You got your dreams right. I was so afraid if you couldn't move on. I was so afraid if i hide a piece of your heart somewhere when i left. But, the moment i see picture of you marrying a girl, i can feel the burden lifted. You found your girl. Your woman. Believe me if i said, i was the happiest to see that.

I know i was wrong. But, i believed the hikmah Allah put the mistakes on me.
I pray for your happiness ever since. I asked Allah to make way for you to your dream girl. And of course, you didn't found her because of my doa la. You found her because you deserve it.

But few days ago, i just knew she is a doctor. All the flashbacks come.
I didn't catch my own dream. I let it go as if i thought i am not deserving it.

I start to question myself, what am i doing to my life? This question bugs me for days. I dreamed a lot. But, i didn't work it out high enough. Therefore, dreams become only dreams. I just realized, to achieve dream, you need more of yourself to work it out.

And i start to narrowed down my dreams. And i actually start to work it out.

Maybe, i should thank you.


THE END

No comments:

Where all things begin

. . . I still remember the moment when i wanted to decide whether to further my study or to work. I had both opportunity came at th...